Outlines the role of the Board of Representaives, including:
- Enact ordinances.
- Adopt the Capital and Operating Budgets of the City and Board of Education Budget.
- Fill vacancies in elected offices.
- Approve the appointment of Directors (Administration, Legal Affairs, Operations, and Public Safety, Health & Welfare), Director of Health, Police Chief, and Fire Chief.
- Approve appointments to boards and commissions.
- Establish fees charged by City agencies.
- Receive gifts of money or property on behalf of the City.
- Undertake public improvements.
- Approve contracts, including labor agreements and employment contracts.
- Approve the purchase, sale, or lease of real property.
- Grant pensions.
- Investigate any officer, department or agency of the City.
- Regular Board meetings shall be held on the first Monday each month (may change the date with proper notice).
- May call a special meeting (called by the Mayor, President of the Board, or any ten members).
- A majority of members shall constitute a quorum.
- No ordinance or resolution shall be adopted except by majority vote of the entire membership.