Outlines the authority of the Mayor, including:
- May appoint Special Assistants that the Mayor may deem necessary for official duties.
- Appoints the following Directors: Director of Administration, Director of Legal Affairs, Director of Operations, and Director of Public Safety, Health & Welfare, Fire Chief, Police Chief.
- May attend and speak at any Board meeting.
- Shall give an oral and written report on the finances, expenditures, and improvements of the City at the regular July Board of Representatives meeting.
- May examine all data and property of the City in the possession of any officer, agency, department, commission, board, authority, or employee.
- Shall complete an annual report summary of operations of each agency, department, commission, board, and authority (by November 1).